Joel R Durham
email@example.com ~ ~ 772-486-5027
To put my skills as an artist to work at a dynamic company in the entertainment industry where I can continue to grow as an individual and an artist.
* Ability to learn quickly, a team player, also self-motivated
* Strong desire to expand knowledge base of art, software and code
* Traditional art background
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills
3D Artist(lead on sins of a solar empire), Stardock Entertainment –
3D artist, short film Gumdrop by Kerry Conran March 2012
3D Artist, Seven Fold Films 2010
3D Character Artist, New World; Baltimore, MD – (Worked offsite to produce high quality Character models and textures for a new mmo.)
Graphic Artist and layout, Sign Co; Stuart, FL – Jan 2007-July 2007 (worked at this job doing graphics, layout, and sign assembly. I left this job to attend Full Sail University.)
Painting and Supervisor, Petra Painters; Hobe Sound, FL – April 2006-Jan 2007 (I started out painting and did murals; by the fall of '06 I was running the painting crew.)
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL - Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Animation
Graduated: May 2009
- Modeling, digital sculpting, concept art creation, traditional painting, and texture painting.
- Proficient: Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush, Roadkill, Windows, Mac OS X.
- Experienced: Mudbox, Painter X, 3Ds Max, Silo, Final Cut Pro HD, Shake, Adobe Dreamweaver,
Illustrator, and Unreal 3 Editor.
References are available upon request.